20 January 2016
An Easy & Healthy Snack
Photo credit to Gillian Stevens
Apple chips are fast, easy and seriously delicious! A great snack that the kiddos love too.
• 2 apples, sliced 1/8th of an inch
• 4 cups water
• Juice of 1 lemon
• Preheat oven to 200 degrees
• Let the apple slices soak in water with lemon for 20 minutes
• Line two baking sheets with parchment paper
• Dry apples with towel and place on baking sheets
• Bake in oven for 2 hours, turning the apples over half way through
• Add your favorite homemade granola or eat them on their own
See this recipe on "Enjoying Envy" here.