27 January 2016
The Cookie Alternative
Photo credit to Gillian Stevens.
A yummy way to substitute chocolate chip cookies – apple cookies! Slice up some Envy rounds and add peanut butter to stick your favorite sweets on top. Dark chocolate and coconut shavings anyone?
- 2 Envy apples, sliced thick
- Natural crunchy peanut butter
- Chopped milk chocolate pieces, toasted hazelnuts & coconut flakes
- Core out Envy apples and slice thick ½ inch rounds
- Coat each round with natural crunchy peanut butter
- Sprinkle your favorite toppings and enjoy
— Envy Apples (@EnvyApples) January 29, 2016
See this recipe on "Enjoying Envy" here.