16 August 2016
Simple cinnamon spice
Photo credit to Gillian Stevens.
A flavorful and hearty breakfast to please everyone in the family with a little honey sweet and cinnamon spice for every palate.
- 2 Envy apples, peeled and chopped into small chunks
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Cardamom Honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup water
- Place milk, water and apples into saucepan
- Heat mixture to medium until near boiling
- Add oats, cinnamon and vanilla and cook for 5 minutes stirring occasionally
- When oatmeal is cooked, drizzle honey to serve